_AS_ Index du Forum
_AS_

_AS_ Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Bienvenue 
Bienvenue dans le domaine des Assassins....Mais prenez garde il n'y a peut être pas que votre ombre qui vous suit!!!
:: Heroes Of Might And Magic 1 Download 64 Bit ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    _AS_ Index du Forum -> Forum -> Recrutement _AS_
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
posyizi
Gouverneur

Masculin
Point(s): 104
Moyenne de points: 1,00

MessagePosté le: 12:57 (2016)    Sujet du message: Heroes Of Might And Magic 1 Download 64 Bit Répondre en citant

Heroes Of Might And Magic 1 Download 64 Bit > bit.ly/25eBoHV

when,,i,,start,,running,,HoN,,,after,,30,,sec,,the,,game,,crash,,and,,it,,repeat,,itself,,once,,i,,open,,the,,applicationI,can't,even,run,VPC2007,on,my,machineI,,,have,,,the,,,settings,,,on,,,the,,,heroes.exe,,,file,,,as,,,instructed,,,on,,,this,,,site,,,,dosgames,,,,entitled,,,"Get,,,DOS,,,games,,,working,,,in,,,XP!",,,,which,,,helped,,,a,,,lot,,,,since,,,it,,,wasn't,,,even,,,running,,,beforeMy,,,System,,,Specs,,,Computer,,,type,,,PC/Desktop,,,OS,,,Windows,,,7,,,Home,,,x64,,,Welcome,,to,,Windows,,7,,ForumsHopefully,,,that's,,,enough,,,info,,,for,,,you,,,to,,,give,,,me,,,a,,,clear,,,answerBilder,,,/,,,Screenshots:Back,to,top,I,,,definately,,,don't,,,have,,,the,,,cd,,,anymoreThank,,,you,,,for,,,your,,,assistanceAuthor,,,Message,,,I,,have,,been,,a,,fan,,of,,the,,Heroes,,of,,Might,,and,,Magic,,series,,since,,I,,was,,a,,kidAnd,,even,,if,,ever,,was,,he,,misses,,the,,win,,game,,files,,Informcje,,podstawowe,,Chronologia,,wiata,,M&M,,Wydania,,gry,,Ewolucja,,serii,,Disciples,,vs,,HoM&M,,V,,3DO,,Ubisoft,,Bohaterowie,,sagi,,Katarzyna,,Gryphonheart,,-,,Ironfist,,Roland,,Ironfist,,Gelu,,Xeron,,Straszliwy,,Sandro,,Krlowa,,Izabela,,Arantir,,Kha-Beleth,,Zehir,,Agrael,,(Raelag),,Biara,,Freyda,,Findan,,Krl,,Nikolaj,,Archibald,,Ironfist,,Lord,,Haart,,Finneas,,Vilmar,,Kilgor,,Mutare,,Dracon,,Adrienne,,Kultowe,,Jednostki,,Konni,,i,,Czempioni,,Gryfy,,Wilki,,Fabuy,,Kampanii,,Heroes,,V,,Podstawowe,,Kunia,,Przeznaczenia,,Dzikie,,Hordy,,Heroes,,IV,,Podstawowe,,The,,Gathering,,Storm,,Winds,,of,,War,,Listy,,Heroes,,III,,Restoration,,of,,Erathia,,Armageddon's,,Blade,,The,,Shadow,,of,,Death,,Listy,,Heroes,,II,,Heroes,,I,,Wywiady,,i,,Biografie,,Noemie,,"Xhane",,Verpeaux,,-,,wywiad,,Wywiad,,z,,Paulem,,Romero,,i,,Robem,,Kingiem,,[M&M,,HVII],,Rob,,King,,-,,wywiad,,Olivier,,Ledroit,,-,,wywiad,,Fabrice,,Cambounet,,-,,wywiad,,Stephan,,Winter,,,Xaveir,,Penin,,i,,Gary,,Pauluni,,-,,wywiad,,Jon,,Van,,Caneghem,,-,,biografia,,Tworzenie,,Kuni,,Przeznaczenia,,Tworzenie,,Dzikich,,Hord,,O,,Forge,,-,,wywiad,,-,,wiat,,Might,,&,,Magic:,,Kontynenty,,Antargarich,,Ashan,,Enroth,,Pastwa,,AvLee,,-,,ojczyzna,,Elfw,,Bracada,,-,,pastwo,,Magw,,Deyja,,-,,kraina,,Nieumarych,,Eofol,,-,,pastwo,,Heretykw,,i,,Demonw,,Erathia,,-,,baniowa,,kraina,,Grimheim,,-,,krlestwo,,Krasnoludw,,Heresh,,-,,ponura,,Kraina,,Imperium,,Gryfw,,-,,fikcyjna,,kraina,,Imperium,,Jednorocw,,-,,odrodzona,,potga,,Imperium,,Sokow,,-,,ojczyzna,,ludzi,,Irollan,,-,,lesista,,kraina,,Krewlod,,-,,ojczyzna,,Barbarzycw,,Nighon,,-,,podziemne,,pastwo,,Srebrne,,Miasta,,-,,krlestwo,,magw,,Tatalia,,-,,bagienna,,kraina,,Vori,,-,,tajemnicza,,wyspa,,Mapy,,HoMM,,V,,-,,Ashan,,HoMM,,IV,,-,,Axeoth,,HoMM,,III,,-,,Erathia,,HoMM,,III,,-,,Antargarich,,Of,,course,,you,,always,,could:,,dosraider,,wrote:,,(Or,,find,,HOMM2,,dos,,somewhere,,and,,run,,that,,in,,dosbox.),,Hunt,,for,,the,,full,,ISO,,,dosversion,,is,,included,,(But,,prob,,not,,included,,in,,the,,Gold,,version,,,not,,sure,,about,,that,,,someone,,knows,,????),,Unhidereport,as,spam,Cor.291,Likes,Monotremes,Cor.291,Sorry,,data,for,given,user,is,currently,unavailableSonstiges:PS,,Does,,anyone,,know,,how,,to,,play,,any,,of,,the,,Heroes,,(1,2,,,&,,3),,online???,,I,,would,,like,,to,,play,,against,,my,,brother,,who,,is,,out,,of,,stateWindows,7,64,bit,processorAnd,yeah,,GOG,is,a,good,site,as,I've,linked,to,it,myselfHow?,,Can't,,get,,past,,the,,bluetooth,,recognition,,partsorimachi0613Guest,,,Posted:,,,Thu,,,Jul,,,12,,,,2012,,,8:20,,,am,,,,,,Post,,,subject:,,,how,,,to,,,run,,,heroes,,,of,,,might,,,and,,,magic,,,1,,,in,,,dosbox?,,,how,,,to,,,run,,,heroes,,,of,,,might,,,and,,,magic,,,1,,,in,,,dosbox,,,without,,,cd?,,,i've,,,downloaded,,,the,,,game,,,and,,,after,,,installing,,,and,,,setting,,,up,,,,but,,,they,,,still,,,prompt,,,me,,,"Unable,,,to,,,acess,,,CD,,,drive"dosraiderAdminJoined:,,15,,Mar,,2005Posts:,,9259Location:,,ROTFLMAO,,in,,BelgiumdosraiderAdminJoined:,,15,,Mar,,2005Posts:,,9259Location:,,ROTFLMAO,,in,,BelgiumThe,search,term,must,be,at,least,3,characters,long,CommunityMight,and,Magic,seriesHoMM:,Windows,7,64-Bit(2,posts)(2,posts)(2,posts),Pages:1This,is,my,favourite,topic,tazkwok,tazkwok,Sorry,,data,for,given,user,is,currently,unavailable"F",,,bezeichnet,,,ist,,,,msst,,,Ihr,,,den,,,Pfad,,,fr,,,das,,,CD-Laufwerk,,,in,,,der,,,DOSBox,,,anpassen,,Designer,,Media,,Ltd,,All,,times,,are,,GMT,,-5Let,me,knowRunning,,HOMM3,,out,,of,,a,,virtual,,machine,,(like,,VirtualBox),,is,,always,,an,,option,,tooI'm,pretty,set,on,getting,at,least,one,of,these,games,working,properlyI,,am,,running,,HoMM3,,,2,,and,,1,,on,,Windows,,7,,64,,pro,,on,,my,,deaktop,,and,,Win7,,64,,home,,on,,my,,lappyI'll,report,back,when,I,determine,if,I,can,get,it,workingDo,,a,,cd,,heroes2,,(here,,I,,will,,suppose,,you,,do,,have,,a,,heroes2,,folder,,in,,oldgames,,?),,and,,do,,a,,dir,,/w,,,,,take,,a,,screenshot,,,and,,yes,,,post,,the,,screenieHardware,&,Devices,Heroes,of,Newerth,crash,when,open,on,Windows,7Hi,everyone,,I,wanted,to,play,Heroes,of,Newerth,on,my,new,toshiba,lappy,,which,i,brought,it,on,the,Sitex,2009Back,,,to,,,top,,,The,,,window,,,disappears,,,after,,,I,,,press,,,any,,,of,,,themThank,you,for,your,assistance f5880b0734

Publicité

MessagePosté le: 12:57 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    _AS_ Index du Forum -> Forum -> Recrutement _AS_ Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
onyx © theme by larme d'ange 2006